What is chiropractic?
Chiropractic is a manual therapeutic procedure that focuses on the spine. Chiropractic deals with pain syndromes and dysfunctional conditions that severely affect our musculoskeletal system, our neurophysiological and ergonomic integrity.
Through chiropractic treatment, the nervous system can be rebalanced. The body’s own self-healing powers are activated, thus initiating regeneration processes. Chiropractic can be used in a variety of diseases, for example in cases of ischialgia, lumbago, neuralgia, headache, cervical spine syndrome, scoliosis, joint problems (periarthritis, arthritis and rheumatism), overuse syndromes (epicondylitis, tendinitis and carpal tunnel syndrome), hyperkyphosis and hyperlordosis.
With special corrective techniques and massages – mainly in the area of the spine – many of the above-mentioned diseases can be treated. Other problems and complaints that are only indirectly related to the spine can also benefit from this technique.
Chiropractic // Methods
- Chiropractic diagnostics and medical history
- Neurological paediatric chiropractic for children and babies
- Chiropractic after decompression – elevator table
- Full Spine Technique chiropractic and alignment techniques for the atlas joint, cervical spine, thoracic spine, lumbar spine, and ilio-sacral joints / pelvis
- Chiropractic according to instrument technique (aviator method)
- Chiropractic according to Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT)